Student Dies At Maasai Mara University After Overdose On Viagra

Main gate leading to Maasai University

He was rushed to campus clinic and discharged, but the condition worsened forcing his admission to the Narok County Referral Hospital where he succumbed to erectile complications

By The Weekly Vision Online

A student at the Maasai Mara University died last week following complications related to claims of having taken some libido-enhancing drugs. He allegedly ingested an overdose of sex enhancement performance drugs. The first-year student died over what is believed to be priapism, a medical condition characterised by painful and persistent penile erection.

The male student is said to have developed complications after having fun with friends at a party within the institution. He was rushed to campus clinic and discharged, but the condition worsened forcing his admission to the Narok County Referral Hospital where he succumbed to erectile complications. According to a police report seen by The Weekly Vision Online which was filed under OB No. 05/24/02/2022, the student was admitted to the varsity hospital on Wednesday, February 23.

He was treated and later discharged from the institution’s facility. His condition however worsened, paving the way for his admission to the Narok Referral Hospital, where he succumbed to the complications. Police officers visited the hospital and identified the deceased as W.O.O, a first-year student aged 22 years. Police established that W.O.O started complaining of constant erection of the organ after a meal with his friends on February 19.

And in another bizarre case, a man died after a steamy sex session with a lady. The 55-year-old was found dead after a reported steamy session with a 25-year-old woman in Homa Bay. According to reports, the fairly old man had booked himself into lodging in Homa Bay town in the company of the said lady. Ndhiwa sub-county Police Commander Paul Rioba said that the woman confirmed having had an intimate session with him before he developed complications, later collapsing and dying. Rioba added that the management of the unnamed bar reported the incident to police after receiving information from the lady. The officers suspected the man could have succumbed to the complications brought about by Viagra overdose.

There’s no story that cannot be told. We cover the stories that others don’t want to be told, we bring you all the news you need. If you have tips, exposes or any story you need to be told bluntly and all queries write to us [email protected] also find us on twitter.

error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
1
Hello, how can we help you?